Winter is a natural time to go within.
A silent force arrives and “calls” us inward into the sanctuary of our hearts.
It is at his time of year that past regrets, sorrows and deeply felt losses may rise to the surface to be GRIEVED.
Often times what stands in the way of renewal after something or someone dies
is the necessary process of GRIEVING.
A GRIEF RITUAL can be a powerful healing tool when:
- A beloved friend, partner, parent leaves their body through natural causes.
- A beloved friend, partner or parent took their own life.
- Someone you know dies that you had unresolved issues with.
- You experience the Loss of beloved pet.
- You have experienced the death of a romantic relationship through divorce or breakup.
- Important Friendship has ended.
- You are still single and grieving the relationship that still has not arrived.
- You are ready to release GUILT, SHAME and REGRET.
- Releasing a belief about yourself, someone else or something.
- Allowing a creative work to die, such as a book you have been working on or a long held creative or business idea.
- Retirement. The ending of a career can be a time of profound grieving.
- Loss of a job via getting laid off or being fired.
- You are READY to lay to rest a difficult childhood.
- You are READY to grieve a loss of innocence.
- You are having trouble ageing. Many people try to hang onto their younger self, they live in the past and have difficulty accepting the new body and their new “place” in life.
- Becoming an empty nester.
- Just to name a few….
Grief is a MEDICINE and it says to me:
I am a gateway to renewal, rebirth and New Life.
I am a gateway to joy.
I am a gateway to acceptance and forgiveness.
I am am here to explode hearts wide open to love.
I am an outrageously LOVING and UNAVOIDABLE experience in the death and dying process of “LIFE”.
I saw grief drinking a cup of sorrow and called out, ‘It tastes sweet, does it not?’
‘You’ve caught me,’ grief answered, ‘and you’ve ruined my business.
How can I sell sorrow, when you know it’s a blessing?
This RITUAL for Grief was inspired by a RITUAL a group of dear friends facilitate for me after the death of my Father, with whom I had a very difficult relationship. The healing was profound to say the least. Since then I have facilitated the GRIEF RITUAL for several groups and individuals, each time I am deeply moved by the powerful healing RITUAL brings…
It is with a humble and grateful HEART that offer this process to you.
DATE: December 22, 2017
TIME: 5:45- 10:00 PM
LOCATION: The Momma Yurt, Vista ca. (address will be emailed after registration is complete)
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You will be held in a SAFE, LOVING container.
- To share if you are called and cry if the tears come.
- An intimate gathering.
- All RITUAL supplies
- Light vegetarian Gluten free dinner.
- Organic Tea’s, filtered water.
What to bring:
- Please bring a visual representation of the source of your grief . (This could be a photo, something from nature, a painting a symbol, a poem etc.)
- Cozy warm blanket.
- Water bottle
- Wear warm layers for time outside.
- Wear shoes that are easy to take on and off.
Questions? Emails us: email@example.com